Up next is my Duo of Dips: Guacamole! My apologies for the delay! This blog does revolve around mental health, and mine was not up to par. However, I am getting a break from my depression symptoms. Therefore it is a perfect time to get caught up on some blog posts!
If somehow, you missed the first part of my Duo of Dips: Pico de Gallo click here! Hint: you will need it for this recipe!
This guacamole recipe is simple yet, classic and guacamole! Feel free to experiment with it and add your own twist.
I used this to top my chicken nachos which will finally be posted next week! Those nachos were so crazy! I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 2 ripe avocados medium, diced
- ½ cup pico de gallo see below
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl stir to combine.
- Serve immediately. If not serving right away, press plastic wrap to the surface and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.