We Value Your Privacy
TBPK takes privacy very seriously. Please take a moment to read our privacy policies, terms and conditions, and trigger warnings.
Your privacy is our priority. We want you to feel confident about how we manage your personal information. We aim to be as transparent as possible about the personal data we collect on taysbipolarkitchen.com (TBPK), how we use it, and who we share it with.
With this in mind, we have ensured our Privacy Policies reflect GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018) regulations. Please read them because they explain the relationship with you and describe the following:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this using this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted at your request.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].